HIGH THROUGHPUT, HIGHEST ACCURACY AND DETAIL
Productive and reliable, with highest accuracy and precision, a big build volume and the broadest range of materials. Highly efficient Stereolithography printer, with minimal waste.
Produce exact plastic and composite material parts without the restrictions of CNC or injection molding. With accuracy and surface quality achievable only with Stereolithography technology, you can produce low- to medium-run parts at a lower per-unit cost, and build massive, highly detailed pieces faster.
Integrated printer, material and software solution
The ProX 800 printer gives you one single point of contact for expert application support and daily use of our gold standard Stereolithography technology. The spectrum of Accura® materials is developed and customized to our SLA print engines. Choose from the broadest range of materials: polypropylene-like, tough/durable, clear, casting, high-temp and composites and specialty materials to meet your application and product requirements.
Meet or exceed standard tolerances for injection-molded plastics
Parts are accurate (+/-45 μm) and precise throughout the entire build platform, print after print, machine after machine. On large parts (up to 650 x 750 x 550 mm (25.6 x 29.5 x 21.65 in) as well as on smallest parts, features are reproducible down to 0.1 mm or 0.004 in – depending on geometry, orientation and build mode.
– Master patterns for vacuum casting
– Lost models for metal casting
– Complex assemblies
– Wind tunnel models
– Enhanced fluid flow
– Mass customization (orthodontic, dental)
– Assembly jigs and fixtures
– Stereolithography technology (SLA)
– Max build envelope capacity
– (W x D x H): 25.6 x 29.5 x 21.65 in
– (650 x 750 x 550 mm)
– Highest precision & accuracy – meets or exceeds injection molding accuracy, rivals CNC
– Exchangeable Material Delivery Modules (MDMs)
– Also available with rigid, stable nanocomposite material
– Intuitive software for part set-up and production
– Specific software module available for medical applications
– Uses less than 1/3 the material of competitive printers
– Multiple printers in one – quick and easy material changeover
– Local field service and application support
– Single source solution (for printers, materials and software)
– Ease of use – intuitive workflow
– Fast part availability
– Low material waste
– Protection of intellectual property by keeping CAD data in-house
– Broad application flexibility
– Finest feature detail on parts of any size