LARGE FRAME MULTI-MATERIAL COMPOSITES 3D PRINTING
Combine an over 50% larger build volume with up to 2X faster print speeds and up to 4X faster post-processing than similar class competitor for high throughput printing of superior quality composite parts.
Delivering broad mechanical performances diversity, the ProJet® MJP 5500X multi-material composites printer generates stunningly realistic, functional, large and small prototypes and patterns for a variety of applications, including overmolded parts, multi-material assemblies, rubber-like components, long-lasting living hinges and more. Vary flexibility and rigidity, tones and clearness, with multi-material composite parts.
Dozens of material choices
This ingenious printer and material solution simultaneously prints and blends together flexible and rigid photopolymers, layer-by-layer at the pixel level, in one part and in a single build, to achieve superior mechanical properties. VisiJet® plastic, elastomeric and composite materials are engineered for performance.
Exceptionally high throughput
The ProJet MJP 5500X delivers up to 2x faster print speeds than similar class alternatives and up to 4x faster largely automated post-processing of multiple parts.
Extensive build envelope
With an over 50% larger build volume than similar class printer, you can print larger parts, up to half a meter long, or more parts in a single build with the high capacity ProJet MJP 5500X.
Superior part quality
Get greater geometric freedom and part functionality with true-to-CAD parts accuracy, superior surface finish, sharp edges and fine details that are preserved by hands-free post-processing, while efficiently completely removing supports from the tightest spaces.
– Validation prototyping
– Individual components and multi-material assemblies for design testing and verification, including snap-fit, prototype part count reduction, living hinges
– Water-tightness applications, fluid flow or internal structures visualization
– Functional testing of plastic and elastomeric products
– Rapid tooling
– Jigs and fixtures
– Master patterns for RTV molding
– Dies for forming applications
– MultiJet Printing technology
– Max build envelope capacity (WxDxH): 20.4 x 15 x 11.8 in (518 x 381 x 300mm)
– More than 100 composite combinations
– Convenient file-to-part workflow
– Fast and easy post-processing with the ProJet Finisher XL (optional)
– Get more parts faster with high throughput from file to finished part
– High fidelity parts you can rely on
– Exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
– Greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
– High performance multi-material composites capability for a wide range of applications
– Designed for your work environment
– Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)