Reverse engineering using 3D scan data is the most efficient way to generate a CAD model from a physical object that has any kind of complex or freeform shape in order to integrate it into your existing engineering design workflow. Scan data can be turned into a model representing it as-built shape or to match original as-designed features – including parametric ones.
What we offer:
- We offer personalized services, adapted to our customer needs.
- Accuracy in 3D scanning and modeling ensuring the results you need.
- We gather information from physical objects (parts, molds, tools)
- We use a highly advanced reverse engineering software.
- We get the CAD models in less time and with accurate results.
- Performing reverse engineering of any type of part.
- Scanning in site that facilitates the taking of information
- 3D CAD file delivery
- Guarantee of experience and quality of our application engineers.
- Obtain CAD data that captures an object’s original design intent
- Design a new part to fit to a legacy part
- Update CAD models of your tooling to match shop-floor changes
- Redesign a part without manufacturing defects
- Modernize your manufacturing process
¿Why work with goaltech?
- Goaltech has different technologies offering our customers the possibility of obtaining a digital documentation of their parts or a CAD reconstruction of some damaged or modified object, in the format that best suits you. Accuracy in 3D scanning and modeling guarantee the results you need.