- Software / Version: NX 1926
- Language: Material English/ Course Spanish
- User Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Training Center duration: 3 Days
Our FEMAP course provides a comprehensive introduction to FEMAP. Starting with the basics – the user interface, modelling process, geometry creation and editing, the course moves into a detailed look at mesh creation, editing and boundary conditions. The final part of the course deals with results display, visualisation and plotting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- The FEMAP 101 is aimed at new or inexperienced users of FEMAP.
- The course starts with the basics and progresses into more advanced topics.
PRIMARY COURSE TOPICS
- FEA Modelling Process in FEMAP
- 2D/3D Geometry Creation and Editing
- Meshing Overview
- Beam/Solid/Surface Meshing
- Meshing Toolbox
- Constraints and Loads (Boundary Conditions)
- Display and Visualisation
- Analysis and Results Management
- Post-processing Toolbox
- Deformed/Contour/Freebody Display
- XY Plotting
Team of certified instructors:
We have different options for your training: personalized training, on-site training and in our facilities.
What we offer:
Goaltech offers learning solutions to transform training processes. With subjects applied to each particular company, to deliver value faster, increase productivity and reduce costs.