SLS PLASTIC, COMPOSITE AND ELASTOMER PRINTER
Repeatedly and economically, print functional prototypes and end use parts with high resolution in a broad range of thermoplastic, composite and elastomeric materials.
The sPro 60 HD-HS SLS systems is known for its high-throughput of medium sized parts (up to 330mm long) in the broadest range of thermoplastic, composite and elastomeric materials available in Selective Laser Sintering. This production printer produces durable parts for a multitude of applications such as housings, machinery components, complex end-use parts such as ductings, functional test parts and assemblies as well as healthcare products and tools.
High production speed with high definition
With its high-production speed and the ability to stack parts in the entire build volume, the sPro 60 HD-HS offers both a faster and a more economic solution to other printer technologies.
Consistent, durable parts
Our customers count on this robust printer for the toughest applications, year after year. It offers far superior living hinges, snap fit and other mechanical joints than any other technology. With the broadest range of materials avalable in SLS, the sPro 60 produces strong parts with high thermal and chemical resistance. And it is the most economical thermoplastic solution for large quantities of parts.
– Impact resistant, durable prints
– Engine housings and other protective covers
– Jigs and fixtures
– Reduced weight production parts
– Knobs, handles and other dashboard/interior parts
– Machinery components
– Lightweight duct work
– Elastomeric light-weight structures
– Small to medium run manufacturing
– Healthcare device and tools manufacturing
– Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) technology
– Max. build envelope capacity (W x D x H)
– 15 x 13 x 18 in (381 x 330 x 460 mm)
– Broadest range of DuraForm engineered plastic, composite and elastomer materials
– Fast build speed (1.8 l/h) and high throughput in its class
– Automated 3D part nesting
– Open material architecture – flexible print parameters
– Fit your specifications with the broadest range of SLS materials
– Manufacture strong end-use parts and functional prototypes faster
– Easily print any design without using supports or post processing
– Integrated printer and material solution with expert application support
– Clean 3D printing solution with minimal waste
– Benefit from cost savings and flexibility of toolless production