LARGE, TOUGH AND DURABLE THERMOPLASTIC PARTS
Print large (up to 30 in/750 mm long), durable plastic or composite parts and reduce part weaknesses associated with attachment points. For high throughput of high-quality, robust thermoplastic parts.
Its combination of production speed, excellent part quality, and a build volume of 550 x 550 x 750 mm makes the sPro 230 ideal for volume production of small to medium sized parts, as well as the production of large parts in one single piece.
Produce large, whole thermoplastic parts
Building large parts up 750 mm in one piece increases part strength, as attachment points can present a weakness in a part. Building the part in one piece also frees additional resource that would be occupied with assembly of the different segments.
Impact-resistant, durable prints
Our customers count on this robust printer for the toughest applications, year after year. It offers far superior living hinges, snap fit and other mechanical joints than any other technology. With a broad range of materials to match your requirements, the sPro 230 produces strong parts with high thermal and chemical resistance.And it is the most economical thermoplastic solution for large quantities of parts.
|– Impact-resistant, durable prints
– Engine housings and other protective covers
– Large parts produced in one single piece
– Knobs, handles and other dashboard/interior parts
– Jigs and fixtures
– Reduced weight production parts
– Machinery components
– Lightweight duct work
– Small to medium run manufacturing
– Healthcare device and tools manufacturing
|– Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) technology
– Max build envelope capacity
– (W x D x H) 22 x 22 x 30 in
– (550 x 550 x 750 mm)
– Broad range of DuraForm® engineered plastic, composite and elastomer materials
– High throughput, high-capacity printer
– Automated 3D part nesting
– Open material architecture – flexible print parameters
|– Manufacture strong end-use parts and functional prototypes faster
– Easily print any design without using supports or post processing
– Integrated printer and material solution with expert application support
– Lower cost of ownership with high throughput and capacity
– Superior living hinges, snap fit and other mechanical joints