ProJet CJP 460Pro
ONE STOP FULL COLOR 3D PRINTING SOLUTION
Easily and affordably turn your ideas into full color CMY models in hours. This integrated print-to-part solution is safe and efficient, delivering photo-realistic parts 5X to 10X faster, at up to 7X lower cost than all other technologies.
Incorporating advanced 3-channel CMY full-color 3D printing and integrated cleaning station, the ProJet® CJP 460Plus operates with safe build materials, active dust control and zero liquid waste, making it an ideal office companion for a wide range of applications.
Color 3D printing
Use the ProJet CJP 460Plus to create beautiful, photo-realistic parts in CMY color with the ability to use full texture/UV mapping to better evaluate the look, feel, and style of product designs, without paint. Stakeholders can better visualize design intent, and can make faster and more effective decisions.
The ColorJet printing technology allows the fastest print speeds, 5x–10x faster than all other technologies, to deliver models in hours, not days. Its high throughput supports an entire department with ease.
Low part cost
Based on reliable and affordable CJP technology, the ProJet CJP 460Plus prints parts at up to 7x lower cost than other technologies. Featuring efficient material use, you will eliminate waste and reduce finishing time as no supports are necessary and unused core material is recycled.
– Concept modeling
– Communication, sales and marketing models
– Rapid design iteration
– Display/art models
– Simulation models
– Surgery practice
– FEA analysis
– Assemblies visualization
– Color and texture validation
– ColorJet Printing technology
– Max build envelope capacity
– (W x D x H): 8 x 10 x 8 in
– (203 x 254 x 203 mm)
– Printing in CMY color
– Using natural products based build materials
– Convenient integrated part cleaning station
– Effective, safe and easy models infiltration with the down-draft workbench (optional)
– Unique professional quality color
– Fast print speed
– Low operating costs
– Safe and eco-friendly
– Easy post-processing with no supports to remove
– Choose from a range of part finishing options to meet your application requirements