They can mimic a wide variety of engineering plastics, elastomers and composite materials.
Broader Scope of Engineering Materials
Our selection of plastic materials:
- Tough – ABS-like: Medium impact strength, medium tensile strength, medium elongation
- Rigid – Polycarbonate-like, Urethane-like: High tensile strength, good Heat Deflection Temperature/elongation combination
- Durable – Polypropylene-like: Alta resistencia al impacto, alta elongación
- Nylon – PA 11, PA 12: Heat resistant, high impact
- Elastomer / Rubber-like: Mid tear strength production-grade rubber
- High Temperature: Rigid white material that can be sterilized and tested at high temperature
- Biocompatible Capable: ISO 10993 and/or USP Class
- Composite: Dozens of material choices within one part
- Transparent / Translucent: Transparent, rigid high temperature resistant plastic
- General Purpose: Strong or flexible and durable material with long-term environmental stability
- Dental: Highly accurate, high precision material for detailed master prosthodontic and orthodontic models
- Post-Processing: Post-processing SLA materials
3D Printing Applications for Plastics:
Solutions hat streamline workflow to accelerate digital design, create appearance models and build functional prototypes.
Additive manufacturing at scale for plastic parts is now a reality, with the productivity, durability, repeatability, and lower total cost of operation manufacturers require.
Accelerate the delivery of high-quality metal products and casting patterns with 3D printed wax and SLA casting patterns.
Produce accurate jigs and fixtures with 3D printing to provide a fast and cost-effective way to advance your manufacturing process.
Why with Goaltech
At Goaltech our team of technicians is certified by 3D Systems as experts in the handling of Plastic 3D printers and is capable of offering high value services
Start The 3D Manufacturing Of Your Plastic Parts
Get your 3D printer now with Goaltech, # 1 Suppliers of 3D Systems in Mexico