Transform the way you work with the best-in-class Sense 3D scanner. Fast, easy, portable and practical, the Sense offers full-color 3D scanning for use in your home, school and business.
The Sense 2 is the first USB-powered handheld scanner to use the very latest short-range scanning technology from Intel, the RealSense SR300 3D camera. Using HD color cameras and a highly-sensitive infrared projector, the RealSense technology allows a closer scan range and higher resolution than previous generation devices.
Maximal image throughput
Spatial x/y Resolution
|1 mm||30 fps||0.9 mm||Min 0.4m Max: 1.6 m|
- Streamline design processes with 3D scan data: Kick off faster and improved concept designs by incorporating rapid Sense scans of physical products into your design and CAD software.
- Choose from 4 key 3D file formats to save, communicate and use your scan data downstream.
- Build 3D archives, product visualizations and communicate your products with Sense
- Streamline production processes: easily create, design and 3D print jigs and fixtures using scan data to assist with production and machining processes.
- Scan at home and on the go: Make your home hobbies more satisfying by including 3D scanning,Scan your family at memorable moments to be 3D printed in color. The Sense 3D scanner is light, highly portable and small enough to fit in your laptop bag so you can scan data wherever you are and bring it back to the office to complete and enhance your designs.
Sense connects the digital and physical worlds like never before, giving you immediate access to scans of physical objects in the digital space, with accompanying software to create a ‘watertight’ 3D model. 3d Systems Geomagic also delivers other more advanced scan processing and design software and we invite you to check out Geomagic Sculpt, Geomagic Wrap and Geomagic Design for your 3D engineering needs.
|Sense 3D Scanner Tech Specs|
|Maximum power consumption:||5.0 VDC|
|Scan volume Min- Max||0.2 m x 0.2 m x 0.2 m- 2m x 2m x 2m|
|Dimensions:||17.8 cm x 12.9 cm x 3.3 cm|
|Operating range:||Min 0.4m Max: 1.6 m|
|Field of view:||Horizontal: 45° Vertical: 57.5° Diagonal: 69°|
|Depth image size:||640 px (w) x 480 px (h)|
|Spatial x/y resolution @ 0.5 m:||0.9 mm|
|Depth resolution @ 0.5 m:||1 mm|
|Operating temperature:||10 °C – 40 °C|
|Data interface:||USB 3.0|
|USB cable length:||2 m|
|Maximal image throughput:||30 fps|
|Color image size:||1920 px (w) x 1080 px (h)|
|Supported operating systems||Windows 10® (64-bit) and Windows 8® (64-bit)|
|Intel Core i5 processor or better||2 GHz or faster|
|RAM||4 GB minimum|
|Screen resolution||1280 x 1024 minimum|
|Available hard disk space||2 GB|