Minimize costly prototyping by using advanced engineering simulation capabilities.
advanced engineering simulation application
FEMAP main advantages for your company:
- Composites: simulate the behavior of layered composite analysis structures and their progressive degradation.
- Fluid dynamics simulation: predict real world performance using CFD-focused multiphysics
- Structral simulation: accurately simulate a wide range of structural problems.
- Thermal simulation: best-in-class thermal simulation capabilities that can help you to understand the thermal characteristics of your product
- Meshing: efficiently mesh your models using extensive modeling functions for automatic and manual mesh generation of 1D, 2D and 3D elements
- Engineering optimization techniques: systematically searching for the best design that satisfies certain criteria.
- Pre/Postprocessing: quickly move from multiCAD geometry data to a complete, ready-to-use analysis model
- Simulation automoation & scalability: capture the expertise of senior analysts and make it available for junior engineers
- Affordable high performance FEA modeling: recognized as the world’s leading CAD-independent Windows-native pre- and post- processor for advanced engineering finite element analysis.
Comprehensive Computer-aided Engineering Analysis:
You can combine Femap with a wide variety of CAD systems and finite element analysis solvers, including the industry-leading NX Nastran application.
Latest Solution Videos
Latest Success Stories
Why with Goaltech
Thanks to our commitment to our clients, Goaltech have been recognized as Smart Expert for our more than 10 years of experience in FEMAP, with a certified team and ability to offer high-value services.
Get Started Now With FEMAP
Acquire your FEMAP License now with Goaltech, # 1 Siemens Suppliers in Mexico