ProX DMP 200
VERSATILE MATERIALS, FINEST DETAIL METAL PRINTER
Precision part manufacturing system at attractive price point, produces finest detail, best surface quality parts.
The ProX DMP 200 is a high-performance, high-quality alternative to traditional manufacturing processes, offering reduced waste, greater speeds for production, short set up times, very dense metal parts, and the ability to produce very complex assemblies as a single part. This entry level Direct Metal Printer uses a broad choice of materials. Manufacture small, complex metal parts in a build volume of 5.51 x 5.51 x 4.92 in (140 x 140 x 125 mm) along with semi-automated material loading and an optional external recycling station.
Integrated Metal Printing solution for guaranteed results
We offer you an integrated solution. Our revolutionary all-in-one software solution for metal additive manufacturing, 3DXpert, combined with the ProX DMP 200 printer with patented technology, the extensively tested suite of materials, and finally yet importantly, the expertise of our application engineers, interlock to reach time, cost and functionality benefits for our customers.
Finest details, thinnest wall thicknesses
Due to 3D Systems’ patented layer applying technology, smaller particles can be used that allow to generate finest feature detail and thinnest wall thicknesses.
Best surface finish, less supports
With a surface finish quality of up to 200 Ra micro inches (5 Ra μm) less post-processing is required. Due to excellent powder compaction, the ProX DMP 200 builds down to 20° angles without supports. All overhanging surfaces benefit from this much better surface quality compared to competing machines. Less supports and improved surface quality ultimately mean less post processing and less material usage – saving time and cost.
– Small, precision parts
– Research and development
– Simplified assemblies/reduced number of parts
– Reduced weight/lightweight design
– Enhanced fluid flow
– Conformal cooling
– Topology optimization
– Mass customization
– Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
– Max build envelope capacity
– (W x D x H): 3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 in
– (100 x 100 x 100 mm)
– Very dense, non-porous parts
– Typical accuracy is +/- 0.002 in (+/- 50 μm) on small parts, +/- 0.2% on large parts
– Repeatability of approximately 0.0008 inches (20 μm)
– Surface finish quality of up to 200 Ra micro inches (5 Ra μm)
– 3DXpert software for fast and easy part preparation, localized print strategies
– Materials with predeveloped parameters
– Integrated solution (for printers, materials, software and application support)
– Consistently high accuracy parts even on first-time builds
– Exceptional surface finish and resolution
– Minimal waste of materials
– Able to produce parts not normally manufacturable using traditional methods
– Shortened production time and increased part precision
– Ease of use ‒ intuitive workflow