HIGH REPEATABILITY FOR PRODUCTION PARTS
Produce end-use thermoplastic and composite parts with a high level of impact resistance, surface finish and precision, and with a broad range of available materials.
With its combination of production speed, high throughput and capacity, and excellent part quality, the sPro 140, produces parts up to 550 mm length or large amount of parts, nested in the full 22 x 22 x 18 in (550 x 550 x 460 mm) build volume. This SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) production printer produces durable parts for a multitude of applications such as housings, machinery components, complex end-use parts such as ductings, functional test parts and assemblies, as well as healthcare products and tools.
High-capacity part manufacturing
With its high production speed and the ability to stack parts in the entire build volume, the sPro 140 offers both a faster and a more economical solution to other printer technologies.
Impact-resistant, durable parts
Our customers count on this robust printer for the toughest applications, year after year. It offers far superior living hinges, snap fit and other mechanical joints than any other technology. With a broad range of materials to match your requirements, the sPro 140 produces strong parts with high thermal and chemical resistance. And it is the most economical thermoplastic solution for large quantities of parts.
– Impact-resistant, durable prints
– Engine housings and other protective covers
– Jigs and fixtures
– Reduced weight production parts
– Knobs, handles and other dashboard/interior parts
– Machinery components
– Lightweight duct work
– Small to medium run manufacturing
– Healthcare device and tools manufacturing
– Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) technology
– Max build envelope capacity
– (W x D x H) 22 x 22 x 18 in
– (550 x 550 x 460 mm)
– Broad range of DuraForm engineered plastic, composite and elastomer materials
– High throughput, high capacity printer
– Automated 3D part nesting
– Open material architecture – flexible print parameters
– Manufacture strong end-use parts and functional prototypes faster
– Easily print any design without using supports or post processing
– Integrated printer and material solution with expert application support
– Lower cost of ownership with high throughput and capacity
– Superior living hinges, snap fit and other mechanical joints