ProX DMP 300
FINEST DETAIL, BEST SURFACES METAL PRINTER
Highly automated, serial metal part manufacturing with tightest tolerances, unmatched resolution and surface quality.
The ProX DMP 300 is a high-performance, high-quality metal part manufacturing system, offering reduced waste, greater speeds for production, short set up times, very dense metal parts, and the ability to produce very complex assemblies as a single part. With a build volume of 250 x 250 x 330 mm (9.84 x 9.84 x 12.99 in) it features an automated material loading and recycling system.
Integrated precision metal printing solution for guaranteed results
We offer you an integrated solution. Our revolutionary software solution for metal additive manufacturing, 3DXpert, combined with the ProX DMP 300 printer with patented technology, the extensively tested suite of materials, and finally yet importantly, the expertise of our application engineers, interlock to realize time, cost and functionality benefits for our customers.
Finest details, thinnest wall thicknesses, best surfaces
Due to 3D Systems’ patented layer applying technology, smaller particles can be used that allow to generate finest feature detail and thinnest wall thicknesses. A surface finish quality of up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra micro inches) is achievable, requiring less post-processing. Due to the proprietary powder deposition system, the ProX DMP 300 builds down to 20° angles without supports. Less supports and improved surface quality ultimately mean less post processing and less material usage – saving time and cost.
Clean and safe for more environments
Sealed powder loading and recycling prevents material contamination and increases operator safety.
– Simplified assemblies/reduced number of parts
– Reduced weight/lightweight design
– Enhanced fluid flow
– Large tool inserts
– Conformal cooling
– Topology optimization
– Mass customization
– Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
– Max build envelope capacity
– (W x D x H): 250 x 250 x 330 mm
– (9.84 x 9.84 x 12.99 in)
– Very dense, non-porous parts
– Typical accuracy is +/- 50 μm (+/- 0.002 in) on small parts,
– +/- 0.2% on large parts
– Repeatability of approximately 20 μm (0.0008 inches)
– Surface finish quality of up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra micro inches)
– 3DXpert software for fast and easy part preparation, localized print strategies
– High-quality materials with predeveloped parameters
– Integrated solution (for printers, materials, software and application support)
– Consistently high accuracy parts even on first-time builds
– Exceptional surface finish and resolution
– Minimal waste of materials
– Clean and safe, no operator contact with powder materials
– Able to produce parts not normally manufacturable using traditional methods
– Shortened production time and increased part precision
– Ease of use ‒ intuitive workflow